Let Us Plan Your Twitter Party
Would you like to engage with a highly targeted audience of devoted pet lovers? To grow your social media presence?
We can help.
- #RedCarpetCat pre-Emmy Awards Twitter party drew over 20 million impressions during the 90-minute event and in the hours leading up to the party. In total, over 6,000 Tweets from nearly 500 Twitter users made this a trending party.
- #WorkLikeaDog Twitter party for Zuke’s drew over 10.3 million impressions during the 90-minute event and in the days leading up to the party. Nearly 5,000 Tweets were generated.
- #BarktoSchool Twitter party drew over 6.9 million impressions during the 90-minute event and in the hours leading up to the party. In total, 3,400 Tweets were generated by the party and pre-party promotion.
- #LitterChat Twitter party for Swheat Scoop drew over 5.9 million impressions. The 60-minute party had a reach of over 250,000 Twitter users and was attended by nearly 350 cat lovers.
- launch a new product
- grow your social media presence
- draw attention to a company initiative
- publicize a promotional event
- distribute a coupon code to encourage new purchases
- show your expertise by including a member of your company as an expert guest
Our parties feature giveaways throughout the party as well as pre-party giveaways to help create interest and publicize the event.
Our Twitter parties are events. In as little as 60-90 minutes, you can expose your company and your product to an interested group of Twitter users; by virtue of the party’s promotion, your company will also gain exposure on Facebook and in our blogs.