Would you like to engage with a highly targeted audience of devoted pet lovers? To grow your social media presence?
We can help.
- #RedCarpetCat pre-Emmy Awards Twitter party drew over 20 million impressions during the 90-minute event and in the hours leading up to the party. In total, over 6,000 Tweets from nearly 500 Twitter users made this a trending party.
- #WorkLikeaDog Twitter party for Zuke’s drew over 10.3 million impressions during the 90-minute event and in the days leading up to the party. Nearly 5,000 Tweets were generated.
- #BarktoSchool Twitter party drew over 6.9 million impressions during the 90-minute event and in the hours leading up to the party. In total, 3,400 Tweets were generated by the party and pre-party promotion.
- #LitterChat Twitter party for Swheat Scoop drew over 5.9 million impressions. The 60-minute party had a reach of over 250,000 Twitter users and was attended by nearly 350 cat lovers.
- launch a new product
- grow your social media presence
- draw attention to a company initiative
- publicize a promotional event
- distribute a coupon code to encourage new purchases
- show your expertise by including a member of your company as an expert guest
We also offer group parties with four to six sponsors per party. In group parties, you’ll be guaranteed that no direct competitors will be sponsoring the party.
Both individual and group parties are an opportunity for you to showcase your product with giveaways. Our parties feature giveaways throughout the party as well as pre-party giveaways to help create interest and publicize the event.
Our Twitter parties are events. In as little as 60-90 minutes, you can expose your company and your product to an interested group of Twitter users; by virtue of the party’s promotion, your company will also gain exposure on Facebook and in our blogs.